Height2U is an in-house tool which is used for converting the heightmap format between UE3(16bit BMP) and Worldmachine(raw 16). Because, Worldmachine dosen’t support 16bit BMP format for heightmap when users try to export them.
This tool can represent terrains which use existed heightmaps(16bit BMP or raw 16). When the user load heightmaps in Height2U, it can be modified.
In addition, It can divide or merge the height/weight map of which the size is selected by users.
- The Shrines – Procedural demo scene based on WebGL2
- Thesis – Implementation of Optimized pixel-projected reflections for Planar reflectors
- GPU particle system
- Raymarching againt SDFs
- Voxel Global Illunimination
- Demo Reel
- Jin Engine
- Procedural Planet with using Fractal Brownian Motion
- Clustered Deferred and Forward Plus Rendering with WebGL