I referenced Kajiya-Kay and Marschner method for anisotropic hair shader.
It can control each of colors, width, gap in primary and secondary highlights.
To represent fine hair, one of the most frequently used method is using opacity in translucent blend mode. But, translucent shader have had sorting problem. To solve this problem, I used dithering at UE3 which is used in UE4.
<Opacity with degree of dithering>
- The Shrines – Procedural demo scene based on WebGL2
- Thesis – Implementation of Optimized pixel-projected reflections for Planar reflectors
- GPU particle system
- Raymarching againt SDFs
- Voxel Global Illunimination
- Demo Reel
- Jin Engine
- Procedural Planet with using Fractal Brownian Motion
- Clustered Deferred and Forward Plus Rendering with WebGL