I used SSSSS(Screen Space Sub Surface Scattering) in UE3 for diffuse term. And I used BRDF model for specular term which is controlled by roughness.
<roughness : 1.0> <roughness : 0.5> <roughness : 0.2>
UE3 have supported transmission function in material editor. But, It was not enough to express what I wanted. So, I added new transmission function which was reacted by dynamic lights.
<Transmission Off / On>
- The Shrines – Procedural demo scene based on WebGL2
- Thesis – Implementation of Optimized pixel-projected reflections for Planar reflectors
- GPU particle system
- Raymarching againt SDFs
- Voxel Global Illunimination
- Demo Reel
- Jin Engine
- Procedural Planet with using Fractal Brownian Motion
- Clustered Deferred and Forward Plus Rendering with WebGL