DDF Bakery is a tool which can make LUT(Lookup table) textures which are used for optimizing method at HLSL programming.
First, User write the HLSL codes in DDF Bakery project which are exported(baked) to a LUT texture. Before baking textures, this tool provide many options that consist of texture size, texture format and channels.
If the users click the Preview button, they can confirm the LUT texture before baking.
Extension of The LUT texture is ‘DDF’. so, I also add a new function in engine(UE3) to import this texture file.
DDF file format support texture format below.
|DDF File Format||Imported Texture Format|
|UINT 1 channel||PF_A8B8G8R8|
|UINT 2 channels||PF_A8B8G8R8|
|UINT 3 channels||PF_A8B8G8R8|
|UINT 4 channels||PF_A8B8G8R8|
|HALF 1 channel||PF_R16F|
|HALF 2 channels||PF_G16R16F|
|HALF 3 channels||PF_A16B16G16R16F|
|HALF 4 channels||PF_A16B16G16R16F|
|FLOAT 1 channel||PF_R32F|
|FLOAT 2 channels||PF_G32R32F|
|FLOAT 3 channels||PF_A32B32G32R32F|
|FLOAT 4 channels||PF_A32B32G32R32F|
- The Shrines – Procedural demo scene based on WebGL2
- Thesis – Implementation of Optimized pixel-projected reflections for Planar reflectors
- GPU particle system
- Raymarching againt SDFs
- Voxel Global Illunimination
- Demo Reel
- Jin Engine
- Procedural Planet with using Fractal Brownian Motion
- Clustered Deferred and Forward Plus Rendering with WebGL