2D animated shaders are operated by only pixel shader (I was inspired by golden card effect in hearthstone). I used simple techniques in pixel shader as rotation, divided layer for background, UV distortion and scaling, etc.
These portraits were applied for Battle-Pet system in TERA.
- The Shrines – Procedural demo scene based on WebGL2
- Thesis – Implementation of Optimized pixel-projected reflections for Planar reflectors
- GPU particle system
- Raymarching againt SDFs
- Voxel Global Illunimination
- Demo Reel
- Jin Engine
- Procedural Planet with using Fractal Brownian Motion
- Clustered Deferred and Forward Plus Rendering with WebGL